Vacancy – Part-time Golf Reception Assistant
Inchmarlo Golf Centre is seeking a part-time Golf Reception Assistant to work flexible and varied hours.
Potentially 8-16 hours a week – Ideal if you are retired or looking for a flexible part time job.
We are looking for a people person with good communication and customer service skills and someone who enjoys working with a varied customer group.
A team player to help in the daily operations of the Golf Centre servicing the golf reception, driving range and golf course which is a friendly working environment.
Golf experience is an advantage, but not essential as training will be given.
Flexible working hours including Saturday and Sunday.
The successful candidate will receive the Living Wage Foundation hourly rate of pay.
• Check in members or visitors utilising the Point-of-Sale system for processing purchases and credit card transactions
• Answering phone calls and managing tee sheet system for our 9-hole golf course
• Maintain the Golfers self-service café by keeping it neat and orderly
• Perform opening and closing procedures for Golf Reception
• Work as a team member and communicate with outside services staff, helping out when needed
If you are interested in this role and possess these qualities, please apply in strictest confidence with full CV and current remuneration to: [email protected]