Vacancy – Part-time Villa Administrator
The Leys Estate Group is seeking to recruit a part-time administrator to oversee the day-to-day running of 26 self catering villas at Queens Court, Inchmarlo.
Duties will include;
- Villa booking and date management.
- Quality assurance checks of villas prior to guest arrival.
- Management of contracted domestic team.
- Overseeing grounds maintenance contract and repairs at the complex.
- Administration of invoicing and debt control
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, a working knowledge of Microsoft 365, a polite telephone manner, be able to readily take instruction and have a flexible approach to a variety of tasks including covering reception duties at the Banchory Business Centre as required.
A customer service background and previous reception/administrative employment is essential, preferably combined with some property knowledge.
Driving is an essential aspect of this role as the Villa Administrator will be required to travel between Inchmarlo and the Banchory Business Centre.
If you are interested in this role and possess these qualities, please apply in strictest confidence with full CV and current remuneration to: [email protected]