Hattonburn Farmhouse, Raemoir Road, Banchory
Hattonburn Farmhouse, Raemior Road, Banchory – AB31 5RB
Banchory 3 miles, Aberdeen 15 miles.
To be let unfurnished – £1,400 per month
A spacious five bedroom detached period farmhouse in a quiet rural location with easy access to Banchory and Aberdeen. This three storey, south facing property has a large walled garden with unobstructed views beyond and a large double garage.
Hattonburn Farmhouse is situated three miles north-east of Banchory on the B977 near Raemoir. The property is nine miles from Westhill and only 10 miles from the AWPR with access to Dyce and Inverurie to the north and Stonehaven and the south. The centre of Aberdeen is a 15 mile drive.
A range of local services are available in Banchory including the newly opened Banchory Sports Village, two supermarkets and a high street with shops, takeaways and restaurants.
- Drawing room with new wood burning stove
- Sitting room
- Spacious family kitchen with LFG Aga Stove (no white goods)
- Cloakroom with separate wc
- Utility/Storage room
- Bathroom with separate shower
- 5 spacious bedrooms with ample wardrobe storage facilities
- 2 bathrooms and a shower room
- Hall and stairway with new carpeting
- Double garage
- Hardwood double glazed windows and doors
Mains water and private sewerage
Strictly by appointment with the owners representative on 01330 826506
Available April 2020
EPC Band E
Council Tax Band G