Part-time Vacancies At Inchmarlo Golf Centre
Inchmarlo Golf Centre is seeking a part-time Golf Reception Assistant and part-time Golf Range Operative to join its small, dedicated team this season!
Part-time Golf Reception Assistant
We are seeking a Golf Reception Assistant to join our team at Inchmarlo Golf Centre.
Working Monday, Thursday, Friday, the hours of work will be 12.00pm to 4.00pm during March, increasing to 12.00pm to 8.00pm from April to October.
During the winter season (October 2024 to March 2025) the hours will reduce to 12.00pm to 4.00pm.
This position may be ideal if you are retired or looking for a flexible part time job.
We are looking for a people person with good communication and customer service skills and someone who enjoys working with a varied customer group. A team player to help in the daily operations of the Golf Centre, servicing the golf reception, driving range and golf course which is a friendly working environment.
Golf experience is an advantage, but not essential as training will be given.
The successful candidate will receive the Living Wage Foundation hourly rate of pay (age dependant).
- Check in members or visitors utilising the Point-of-Sale system for processing purchases and credit card transactions.
- Answering phone calls and managing tee sheet system for our 9-hole golf course.
- Maintain the Golfers self-service café by keeping it neat and orderly.
- Perform opening and closing procedures for Golf Reception.
- Work as a team member and communicate with outside services staff, helping out when needed.
Part-time Golf Range Operative
We are hiring a part time Range Operative to work at our golf centre from mid-March to October.
The hours of work will be 4 hours per day – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – and 8 hours per day Thursday and Friday. In addition, the successful candidate will be required to work 3 to 4 hours on a Saturday/Sunday every third weekend.
- As this role has a 6am start, candidates will ideally have their own transport.
- Picking up of range balls both by hand and by driving range ball picker machine.
- Upkeep of driving range (keeping the bunkers and targets in good order etc).
- Fly mowing and strimming and bunker maintenance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who enjoys working outdoors in all weathers.
Rate of pay will be dependant on age and experience.